We have a vacancy for a Customer Services Team Leader to inspire, lead and manage a newly formed team with customer service as their priority.
The role is based in Bradford at our head office and is full time (37.5 hours per week (8.30-5pm) and permanent.
The team of 4 supports our customers with their drinks vending service and ensures we are doing all we can to ensure their machines are always clean, full and working. The team encompasses service, operational administration, sales support and the management of cash within operations.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – as this position is the point of contact should customer issues become escalated. In addition, a keen eye for detail is essential to ensure all operational systems and controls are used effectively.
Key areas of focus:
- provide leadership to the team and build an environment of mutual support and recognition
- promote the company core values (teamwork, integrity, innovation and sustainability) in the work of the department
- provide support to Team leaders and management within the operations department
- ensure controls are in place and used for everyday tasks
- adhere to reporting schedules – key daily/weekly/monthly statistics
- ensure all our systems are being used correctly
- create new processes to enhance customer experience
- establish training plans for team member’s multi-skilling
- A successful background in customer service – we need a clear and concise communicator who is very customer focussed
- IT literate (and just a little bit of a control freak…)!
- Experience of managing others
- A logical and calm approach
- Approachable and enthusiastic
Desired: Ideally a graduate or similar educational attainment level is sought
What we provide:
A competitive salary
21 days holiday rising to 25 as service increases
An additional birthday holiday after 6 months with the company
Subsidised snacks and free hot drinks
Free parking on site
Additional management training will be provided both internally and externally.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with full c.v and covering letter and salary details.