Here at RSL we’re going places… we’ve just planned for the next 5 years and we are super excited. In order for us to achieve these plans we need more number driven, energetic and enthusiastic team players.
We are looking for a high-performing Healthcare Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for obtaining new business in both the health care and other public-sector environments.
- prospect new business opportunities in London/South across the healthcare and public sectors
- achieve (and ideally exceed) pre-assigned revenue and margin targets for financial year
- measure and achieve pre-set KPMs
- identify and exploit new business opportunities
- successful previous experience as a Business Development Manager within the Healthcare/Public sector – with an understanding of the procurement process in this marketplace
- demonstrable ability to achieve/exceed new business targets
- strong communication skills in order to present, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels
- proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to closure
- strong business acumen
- based in London/South East but flexibility to travel to head/regional office as required (Bradford and Barnsley – twice per month approx.)
Hot beverage/vending/hospital trolley provision/experience is desirable but not essential
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter explaining why you feel this role is right for you.