Our Nightingale Ward Beverage Trolley, designed with you in mind.
We have worked hard to produce a trolley that not only looks great but can withstand the rigours of a tough hospital environment.
With budgets tighter than ever, we offer a solution where you receive the ward beverages trolley free of charge while only paying for the ingredients you use.
Full training is provided with each trolley, as well as a comprehensive training guide.
What are the benefits for you?
- Easy to clean – a durable stainless-steel surface, making it easy to clean
- Large Work Surface – plenty of space to prepare food and drinks – with 35% more space than our previous model
- Secure – the option of lockable doors, drawers and cashbox
- Easy to manoeuvre – the lightweight frame makes it easy to manoeuvre around busy wards. The new Nightingale trolley is 20% lighter than our previous trolley.
- Large Boiler Capacity – with a 15-litre boiler capacity – the trolley can deliver a large number of drinks on every round.
- Personalised – the ability to personalise the panels with your Trust name and design
- Compliance – Fully conforms with the most stringent health, safety and fire regulations
- Innovation – with a ‘still plugged-in’ feature – it means that there is no damage from ‘walkaways’
- Maintenance Efficiencies – meaning that much less maintenance is required during the trolley’s lifespan
- Added extra – Available with heated toast compartments (with capacity up to 20 slices of toast)
Using first-hand market research, every detail has been carefully considered; from the boiler capacity, to ample lockable storage, as well as compliance with NHS standards concerning maneuverability and weight.