Service Department

01274 750 008

General Enquiries

0800 169 3686

Order Ingredients

01226 720 482

Enquire Now
Hot beverage vending catering

Catering Facilities

In the complex world of catering, why not let us take one thing off your list by supplying your hot beverage and vending catering estate?

With 50 years’ of experience in the industry, we understand refreshments. When your reputation is at stake, you need a supplier you can trust when it matters. We will fully manage your hot beverage and vending catering, whilst also offering you complete transparency to ensure that performance and service levels are in line with your targets and KPIs.

With all the latest technology included in our hot beverage and vending catering solutions, we will:

  • Enhance the overall end-user experience.
  • Cover any maintenance. We will also be alerted to any machine issues before your customers even notice, thanks to the inbuilt telemetry in our machines.
  • Save you money on your energy costs.

Service

We have a top-class service team with highly skilled engineers who are all home-based and hold 80% of parts in stock, with the remaining 20% available on a next day parts service. All engineers are employed by RSL and are not sub-contractors, so you will receive the same high level of service on every visit.

Keeping down-time to an absolute minimum with the least disruption possible, we have a dedicated customer service team for you to contact in the event of any issues you may encounter. Here, the team will attempt to troubleshoot the problem to get you back up and running without the need of an engineers visit.

Ready to get started?

Prefer to talk?

Service Department 01274 750 008

General Enquiries 0800 169 3686

Order Ingredients 01226 720 482

Related Products

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY

Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. If they are not achieving their goals then neither are we. Their satisfaction is very important to us and we believe that delivering what our customers want and need, means that we can form a long lasting partnership.

See our reviews »

Refreshment Systems was selected not only for the quality of their machines and ingredients, but in addition their long-standing impeccable service which has been highly responsive. They have offered us a range of machines, comfortably blended in with the surrounding and all fitted out to the highest standards.

Deeside Leisure Centre

I would recommend Refreshment Systems to any car dealership that is looking to enhance their customer experience with a high quality drink offering of bean to cup. We have worked with them for a number of years and installed a new machine last year which we could not be happier with.

Sytner, Sheffield

We’ve been using RSL now for well over 10 years. In a highly competitive market they have always maintained top quality products and service. Professional, innovative and reliable but with a personal friendly touch, I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Keoghs Solicitors

How we can help your business