Our service packages explained
We at RSL believe that once we’ve installed and set up your new vending machine – the hard work starts.
Service and maintenance of the equipment are paramount to delivering fantastic quality drinks and snacks that we can all be proud of.
We don’t want your customers buying just one product, we want them to come back time and time again and have complete satisfaction with our offer.
In the last year our engineers attended 80% of call-outs within 4 hours, and 99% in less than 8 hours.
With a wide range of covers available, you can choose the package that best suits your business.
Includes; all call-outs and parts.
Includes; all call-outs, parts, filter change and annual service.
Includes; all call-outs, parts, filter change, annual service and pressure test.
Bronze + cover
Includes; all call-outs and parts, plus 7-day cover.
Silver + cover
Includes; all call-outs, parts, filter change, annual service and 7-day cover.
Gold + cover
Includes; all call-outs, parts, filter change, annual service, pressure test and 7-day cover.
- Non-technical calls – where a call is requested for a reason that is not related to a fault with the stated machine but for other reasons, e.g. to replace a part following a breakage caused by an operator error.
- Drink Settings changes
- All Parts fitted through loss, damage or neglect of the Customer
- All calls attended caused through lack of cleaning by the Customer
- All calls attended for faults caused by the Customer’s operator error or neglect, e.g. incorrectly assembled or broken components
- No fault found on arrival
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Limescale related issues where the Customer has decided not to have a filter fitted or exchanged
- Grinder Blade Changes
- Non-machine related problems i.e. blocked drains
- Poor housekeeping/cleaning being the lack of cleaning, misuse and change of settings
- Soured boiler – means the case when a foreign substance, i.e. milk, or contaminated water, is flushed back into the hot water and steam boiler. This case is a direct effect caused by not purging or cleaning the steam arms of the machine and/or leaving the wand in the jug.
- Blocked coffee piston – being a fault relating to the adjustment of the coffee grinder whereby the coffee grinding has been set too fine and the dose too high, causing no coffee dispensation.
If you want to hear more about our product and services, contact Refreshment Systems on 0800 169 3686.