Workplace Refreshment Trends for 2022
From eating hot dogs and meatballs at Ikea to enjoying burgers on a grill during summertime. So many moments that feel quintessential parts of our lives are experienced through food. So… now that plant-based food is blowing up literally everywhere, would we ever have to imagine what a meat-free world would look like?
Probably not. However, it’s not all bad. You might not want to give up meat, but you could always swap the sweat treats for something healthier like plant-based snacks, keto snacks, or healthy fruit snacks. Here are the workplace refreshment trends for 2022.
Eat this, not that!
While many of us gravitate towards chocolate bars, crisps and sugary drinks, other people are on the lookout for something healthier and there is nothing wrong with that.
The best healthy snacks in 2022:
- Best healthy bar: CORE Coconut Bar
- Best healthy cheese snack: Whisps Hot & Spicy
- Best healthy crackers: Ancient Provisions Cheddar Cheezish Gluten-Free Crackers
- Best healthy dip: Chosen Foods Guacamole, Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
- Best healthy fruit snack: Solely Organic Whole Fruit Gummies, Mango
- Best healthy keto snack: KEHO Curry in a Hurry Keto Bar
- Best healthy nut snack: Toodaloo Adaptogenic Trail Mix, BBQ
- Best healthy popped & puffed snack: Chasin’ Dreams Farm Sweet & Salty Popped Sorghum
- Best healthy protein snack: Malua, Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Best healthy sweet snack: SkinnyDipped Cashews
Beverages to fulfil our thirst cravings in 2022
From tea and coffee to even energy drinks and alcohol, year after year, new beverages hit the shelves and tout themselves as the hottest new thing in the drinks category. Here are drink trends of this year:
- Best healthy energy drink: Bai Boost
- Best healthy coffee: STEEPED Coffee
- Best healthy probiotic drink: Lifeway Organic Grassfed Kefir, Plain
- Best healthy electrolyte drink: Harmless Harvest Watermelon Flavored Coconut Water
- Best healthy functional drink: Lifeway Functional Shots, Mixed Berry
- Best healthy alcohol: Ranch Rider Spirits, Ranch Water
- Best healthy tea drink: Minna Peach Yuzu Green Tea
- Best healthy soda: OLIPOP Grape Soda
- Best healthy protein shake: REBBL Immunity Line, Vanilla Plant Protein Immunity Elixir
Where does vending fit in?
We can be very selective on what we put into our machines. We can cater to a certain industry need. Some products can be hit and miss, so if you were to go for more healthy products that you haven’t yet tried before, we can collect data from the machine to show us how popular that certain product has been.
We don’t want people wasting their money on the wrong product or having a machine stand there for weeks with no sales. We’ve put a stop to this, our real-time telemetry has made it possible. Now all our machines are stocked with healthier products and other products that meet the need of people who have that sweet tooth.
It doesn’t matter if you go to the vending machine to grab something healthy, because you’re on a health kick or you enjoy the odd chocolate bar every now and then. The fact is, you go to the vending machine because you like what’s on offer. These trends might be here to stay and may find their way into the vending machines, but that’s up to you. You decide what goes into your vending machine because you tell us that by how much you purchase a product.