The Nightingale Trolley: Improving operations in healthcare
We know that helping to promote healthier eating and drinking is important, it is also crucial that we improve the user experience. At Refreshment Systems we’re not just driving the technological revolution in vending, we have also developed a new way for you to provide patients with food and drink whilst also improving efficiency.
The RSL Nightingale Ward Beverage Trolley is a market-leading innovation, designed specifically for the healthcare sector with extensive input from the real experts…YOU!
Why is this trolley different?
Our trolley isn’t just something we designed overnight, the Nightingale is the result of 12 months in-depth collaboration with the NHS, allowing us to give you the trolley that you genuinely need. It’s low maintenance and super-efficient, you asked for it and we made it happen:
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Click canister for easy and consistent dispense
- Boilers that don’t run dry
- Safety cable breaker
- Reduced height
- Loose or in-cup configurations (or both!)
You wanted something that anyone could manoeuvre around the wards, along with something easy for anyone to see over. The Nightingale has an aluminium lightweight frame and has been built at a reduced height, so you can now see over the top when you’re travelling around the hospital at top (but safe) speed.
The click canisters guarantee an easy and consistent dispense, even allowing self-serve to work without the usual mess. Our boilers can’t run dry, meaning this common issue is a thing of the past and our safety cable breaker stops you from having to regularly replace the power cable.
The Nightingale is set apart and as you can see solves many age-old ward beverage trolley issues, but it still gives you everything you need.
- Lockable Lids – to assist with infection control and ensure that ingredients cannot be tampered with
- Large Boiler Capacity – with a 10-litre boiler capacity – the trolley can deliver a large number of drinks on every round
- Stainless Steel Worktops – durable worktops with the added bonus of a bevelled edge (to control any spills)
- Easy to manoeuvre – the lightweight frame makes it easy to manoeuvre around busy wards. The new Nightingale trolley is 20% lighter than our previous trolley
If you would like to hear more about the Nightingale trolley call us today on 0800 169 3686, or request a call back.