We are living in exciting times, with technology leading the way and streamlining processes to be more cost-effective and save us precious time with day-to-day tasks.
Why is telemetry important to my business?
- Machines stocked to optimum levels with enticing product lines to encourage sales and engagement
- Complete management reporting capabilities and detailed sales data so that you can understand consumer trends
- Visits are based on usage levels, meaning that there are no wasted visits; adding to our carbon zero commitment
- Transparent revenue data so that you can track commercials
- No out-of-date lines, saving customer disappointment
How does it work?
Alerts are sent to the Operative’s smartphone device to warn of low or out of stock lines, and also give a snapshot of sales as a whole, meaning that they have complete transparency of the machine and its contents. This means that the Operative only visits the machine when needed and with all the required stock in hand (saving manual checks and multiple visits).
Remote fault reporting
Never out of stock
If you connect this with our product category management, it means that you and your end-user have the best possible experience.
Get in touch today to find out how we can reinvent your vending offering! Call us on 0800 169 3686 or complete the online enquiry form.